Monday, February 4, 2008

Brothers???


So, at the request of a few of you, I've finally posted pictures to compare Gaven and Braeden. This is the best I could come up with and closest in age. Other than the fact that Gaven is still a little jaundice in his picture, I think this gives a good idea of how much he looks like his big brother. What do you think?

3 comments:

Cailean said...

That is such a great idea! He immediately an unmistakably looked like Braeden when you first posted that he was born! And in these pictures, you could have said you had twin boys and I'd have believed it!

Hillary said...

He definitely has Braeden's nose, mouth and chin! But I think the eyes look like Carsen. So fun to compare the kids, and wade through the gene pool. :-)

cherlyn and family said...

They are sure cute boys.