Friday, February 29, 2008

10 Favorite Photos

A friend "tagged" me to post my 10 favorite pictures. Sorry it's taken so long, Cass. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner or have any of my "early marriage" pictures in digital form. I would have liked to have put a wedding picture in the mix, but this will have to do.
#10 The Beginning
This is where it all started here in Galveston. This picture was August of 2004, when Jason started medical school at UTMB. More specifically, this picture was taken at what they call the White Coat Ceremony, where all the first year medical students "receive" their white coats. I also like this picture because it's one of the few that I have with my hubby and me.
#9 Many Faces of a 3 year-old

This has been one of my favorites for over a year now. I was trying to take some 3 year-old pictures of Braeden and these were the faces I was getting. What a typical 3 year-old!!
#8 Sweet Kisses

This picture was taken about a month before Carsen was born. If you look closely, you can see a wet spot right next to Braeden's head where he kissed his baby "brugger."
#7 I'm Stuck!!

I was in the other room when I heard Carsen yell, "I'm stuck!!" Back before Carsen was in his bed, we had his mattress as our ghetto head board. So the mattress is standing on it's side behind the head of our bed. Somehow, he got himself in a pickle.
#6 Time-Out Buddy

We knew early on that Carsen had a kind heart. His brother had just finished whacking him and was put in time-out. Carsen went and sat with him because everyone needs a buddy in time-out, right?
#5 Smile!!

This has ALWAYS been one of my favorite pictures of Carsen. When he smiled, he always had such a square head, and this had to be at the height of his "cheeky" stage!!
#4 Beach Baby

Need I say more? Look at those cute white cheeks hanging out. Maybe this was the height of Carsen's "cheeky" stage?
#3 Reading Material

Jason and I had been sitting in our room chatting for a bit. Braeden came in and said he needed to use the potty. He had been in there for a while, and I was a little concerned... this is what I found when I turned the corner. Gotta love it!
#2 Brothers (I)
Carsen was just over a week old. He was laying on his back in just his diaper, so Braeden wanted to do the same. This is the first of many "brothers" pictures I have taken.

#1 Brothers (II)

I just took this picture today because these three little boys are the loves of my life. Of course, my hubby, too. I never realized I would find so much joy in being a mom. I've shared with some of you in the past that I always thought I would be a mother of boys. I know that I am right where I am supposed to be in life. I couldn't be happier!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute pictures! It was fun to see pictures of your boys when they were young. Too cute.

Stephanie said...

Oh...I think my favorite is the potty pic. Hilarious.

cherlyn and family said...

You have cute boys.

Cailean said...

I love that last one where they look like Siamese triplets :) You have some great photos! It was fun to see some from around the time that "we knew ye when." I still can't believe you've been gone as long as you have from Seattle! Any chances of ever returning??!!

Laura Oler said...

Great pictures! It almost makes me want to do a blog... Your boys are so cute. And as for Carson's fall -- Alicia fell earlier this week off the chair, hit her chin on the table (I think), bit her lip and got a bloody nose. I'm not even sure what she was doing, but there was blood everywhere. And I was in the same roon. So it happens with girls, too.

Icebreaker said...

Bri and Jason!!!

Long time kiddos!! I saw you discovered Aimee's blog - so I tracked down your page to see what you guys are up to these days. Fun seeing your kidlets - looks like you've been busy - THREE BOYS! How will you manage?? Oh wait...that's how many we had too. :) Ah, OK, you'll survive!