Friday, February 29, 2008

CPS

So, I think it's officially time to turn me into CPS. Or once again, I guess this is just what life is going to be like with three little boys. I was out front last night, and Jason, Braeden and Carsen were back in the bedroom. Carsen tripped over a cord and hit the corner of his eye on the slide out keyboard drawer on the computer desk.
Some blood and a few tears later, he was back and going.

He was actually more concerned about the blood on his fingers than he was about the hole in his eye. We got that all washed off, and you would never know he had been hurt. An hour or two later, one of their little friends was over for the evening and they were jumping off the couch and running around like wild monkeys. That's our CARSEN!!


No comments: