Friday, March 7, 2008

Random Pictures

I just wanted to post a few random pictures we've taken over the past few weeks. This first picture is one of my favorites. I took it when Gaven was crying and seemed to be very sad about something. Carsen had a little run-in with the computer desk keyboard drawer. The drawer won. His owie is getting better... we changed the butterfly strip yesterday and put a new one on because the cut was healing and together, but still weak.

Just a photo of the three boys last weekend.

Daddy was teaching Gaven how to fight back.

When I first looked at this picture, I was sad because of the spit-up coming out of his mouth. Then, I realized that this picture really captures Gaven at this time in his life. He's constantly leaking spit-up out of his mouth.

Gaven and Daddy chillin' after Daddy got home from school.

Couldn't leave these two out now, could we. They both stuck their heads over by Gaven and Jason in order to be in the picture, too.

Well, those were my random pictures for the day. Mostly for family, and I guess anyone else who's interested.

1 comment:

Cailean said...

These are really fun pictures and I'm sure when you're looking back even in a few months, it will be neat to see how these little moments fill up to create your days. I love the "fighting back" picture. We'd do that with our little babies and the older ones get such a kick (haha no pun intended) out of it! When is Jason done with medical school?