Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our New LIttle Mann

Gaven Andrew Mann was born December 28, 2007 at 8:14 am. He was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long (our smallest!!). Baby and Mommy are both doing well (Daddy and brothers, too).

The boys were really excited to come see Gaven at the hospital.

Carsen's finally a BIG brother.

Watching Braeden with his newest little brother was priceless. He kept rubbing his head and talking to him sweetly. One of the best lines of the day was, "I just love him. I'll be really nice the whole time until he's 3." How can you not laugh at that? Especially when it's probably true!

This picture is from this morning just before coming home.

As you can see by the smiles, the boys were very excited to have their brother home. We took this picture just after Gaven had been crying. We thought he was hungry, so mommy was going to get ready to feed him, until we looked over 2 seconds later and he realized he was comfy and went back to sleep.

We thought we would add our first family picture, too.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the perfectly-shaped head a c-section brings. Take it easy, and remember to get up and walk a little more each day-- it really does bring on the quickest recovery. Merry Christmas! You have a lovely family.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad that Gaven is here and all is well!!! I'm so excited for your family!

cherlyn and family said...

Congratulations on the new arrival.