Saturday, October 20, 2007
Lessons Learned
We were eating dinner last night (yummy homemade burritos) that Braeden didn't like. We have a house rule that we always have to take at least one bit. Some of you may know that Braeden has a very sensitive gag reflex. Even just taking a plate to the counter that has "something yucky" on it can make him gag. SO back to dinner... he had taken a bite of his burrito and we immediately realized that he was gagging. I told him to spit it out, but thank you for taking a bite. Then he was twirling his plate around and... oooops! The half chewed burrito piece flew onto the floor. I told him that he needed to pick it up. After telling him another 5 times, "Braeden, you spilled it on the floor, you need to pick it up." He finally looked at me as he was getting down to pick it up with a napkin and in a major pathetic voice said, "I'm SURE it will make me die!" As soon as the phrase came out of his mouth, HE even realized how over dramatic he was being and we all laughed out loud! We learned one important lesson last night: Picking up yucky food off the floor does NOT kill us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So you know the Chapman's????? THat is soooo crazy! I was looking at their blog and noticed that they had a Jason and Briana on theirs, and thought, huh, I wonder how many Jason and Briana's there are. So anyways, I clicked on it and it came to you. Small world. Bo pointed out that you guys probably met a couple years ago, when they were here for his undergrad. Crazy crazy. They moved to Temple a couple of months before we left. huh.
That is the cutest little story!! I imagine there's a lot of laughter there at the Mann house. You must be so ready to have your new little one soon!!
Post a Comment