Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Colonel Paddlewheel

Another wonderful perk about our Moody Garden's passes. We took the boys for a ride on the Colonel Paddlewheel... "The boat with the big honking noise", as Braeden puts it. It took us 15 minutes into the ride to convince him to take his fingers out of his ears and that the boat wasn't going to honk anymore. It was a bit windy out, as you can tell by hairdos in later pictures.
I stuck the camera outside the boat to take a picture of the boys looking out through the railing.

Just enjoying a nice snack inside the airconditioned cabin.

Here are the hairdos that I was talking about.



3 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

Looks like fun and pictures look great.

Cailean said...

I just love when you post on your blog! You guys always seem to have so much fun. Congrats on your newest little baby! I wonder if it'll be another Mann?! Hahahahaha!

Hillary said...

Glad to see you enjoyed the boat ride, and that your boys are still tapping into their Seattle roots with the puddle-stomping. A little rain never hurt anyone!