Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mann Puppet Theater

So... what could be more fun than a puppet show, right? Braeden and I decided we wanted to do a puppet show for some of our friends. It started as just a few, but then we realized that there was actually some interest in people coming to see it. No pressure, huh! The stories we did included: The Three Little Pigs (starring Braeden as the Big Bad Wolf), 5 Green and Speckled Frogs, 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed (starring Carsen as the doctor), and The Loudest Roar (starring some of their friends).
As you might tell, the boys decorated the poster themselves. Braeden really wanted to write his name, so I wrote it first in pencil and then he traced it. Carsen's addition to be the doctor was a last minute add on. That's the reason his name was not on the poster.



I was a bit nervous that the boys would chicken out and not do their parts... but I was wrong. They had a great time!

No comments: