Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Boy!!

Baby Boy #3 . . . I just realized that I haven't put anything on our blog about being pregnant again. We held out hope for a girl (to be honest), but we're just as excited for little boy #3 to join our family. He'll be here sometime at the end of December, so it will be an extra little Christmas present for our family. Everything is going well with the pregnancy, I'm one of those blessed few that doesn't get sick. With Braeden having been 9 lbs. 5 oz., and Carsen 9 lbs. 11 oz., we're hoping for less than a 10 pounder.
The boys have been excited about the thought of having another little brother, and we've come up with some creative names for the little guy. One of the best being Braeden's creation of "Beegadoo." I'm sorry sweetie, creative and innovative, but not likely. The picture isn't a great one, but without a scanner, it was the best I could do.


3 comments:

s g said...

looks like you guys are working on a full basketball team there...congrats on another boy!!

Andrea said...

Good for you guys! I have loved having a boy and yours are so cute!!

Eric and Aubrey said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!