It's still been a little too warm outside to spend time at the park, so we decided to spend our day at Moody Garden's. The aquarium is the hit attraction for our boys. We went this day with one of my friends, Jana, and her little girl, Ava.

Down by the penguin exhibit, they have a line-up of different penguins. The first time we ever went, before
Carsen was born,
Braeden was less than the height of the Gentoo (which you can see just to the right of
Carsen). As you can tell, the boys have definitely grown.


They were feeding the fish, so the kids got a good look at all the beautiful fish swimming around.

Braeden loves to point out all the different fish to his little brother.
Carsen acts interested occasionally. The boys are standing at the entrance to the "petting" area.
Braeden touched a star fish, but
Carsen wouldn't attempt.
Braeden was surprised that starfish feel likes rocks, not like squishy fish.

This next picture is one of the boys' favorite places to be in the aquarium, when the fish are swimming all around you.
Braeden is pointing out one of the many sharks to me. I wish the camera could capture the colors and lighting as you walk through the tunnel, but with the flash it won't, and without the flash, it's too dark.

THE SHARK CAGE!!!!
Braeden and Ava were putting on a "show" for us. I'm not sure what the show was called, but it had a lot of dancing and singing... VERY entertaining.

Here's one last picture of the gang... standing outside the museum.
1 comment:
I miss Galveston and Moody Gardens so much! I've just been trying to convince one of my friends to go to the park with me in the mornings and switch off walking with me like I used to do with one of my friends....
Post a Comment