The beginning of last week was mostly spent indoors, knowing that we would be spending 4-5 hours per evening in the hot, hot, Texas sun. We pulled out
Kamryn's excersaucer and it's a big hit, she loves it!

Silly boys


I took this picture Wednesday night, thinking that it might be our last night of baseball for the season... I was right.

Both of the boys' teams did very well. We had 8 games in 3 nights... that's A LOT of baseball!! Tuesday night,
Carsen's game didn't start until 9:30pm... so by the time it finished at 10:45pm, and we drove the 40 minutes home... the kids weren't in bed until almost midnight.

That didn't stop
Kamryn from reaching new milestones. I
layed her on her back on the floor and the next thing I knew, she was on her tummy. This time, without any help from her brothers!

...And these last two pictures, just because she's cute!


I have to say, I miss watching the boys play, but I don't miss meals on the run, 104 degree weather while trying to nurse a baby and a house that looks like a tornado hit.
3 comments:
Busy, busy! Yeesh. What a cutie girl!
Time flies! I can't believe she's 4 months already.
She's a DOLL!
Post a Comment