Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas with Grandma

You'll have to bare with me and all the present opening pictures... I'm doing this for Papa Train, since he didn't get to see the boys open their gifts from Grandma and Papa. We celebrated Christmas with Grandma last night.
Carsen was pretty stoked about the baseball shirts.
Gaven opening his BYU Chevron car.
Carsen got the Oregon Ducks one.
And Braeden, our only WA baby, got a Huskies one.
They have wanted Mario Kart for a LONG time! In fact, they are back playing it right now as I post.
Carsen got a game for his Leapster Explorer.
Gaven finally got his OWN Leapster Explorer. He asks me all day, EVERY day if he can play Carsen's game (referring to his Leapster). I used to let him play it until Carsen said he didn't want him playing it anymore because he chews on the stylus!! The cutest thing ever was when he opened his present he excitedly said, "Carsen's GAME!!"
I brought out the last present, a new bike for Braeden.
Braeden put the bow on his head and his exact words to Grandma were: "Grandma I'M your present!!"
Gaven tried VERY hard to be patient while Daddy set up his Explorer online.
Thanks Grandma and Papa for all the wonderful gifts... (I just realized we didn't take any pictures of the presents that Jason and I opened... including my awesome Shark steam mop, crockpot, and new bike helmets, to name a few.)

No comments: