Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Soccer Parties

When looking back through pictures, I realized I forgot to post these pictures from the boys' soccer pizza parties. They were both on the same night, at the same restaurant, but a 1/2 hour apart. I realize that I didn't get any team pictures with Carsen's team... oops. These are the only 2 that we have, and Jason took them.



Braeden's team party was a little more involved with a little bit more parent help. One of the grandmas had a cake made with their "championship" photo on it.

I had to bribe the boys and tell them that if they all gave me normal smiles, I would take another picture and they could be crazy in it.

Behold CRAZY:

Braeden had a hard time leaving his crazy behind. This is him and his good friend Dawson.

The whole team with the cake

Braeden and his other friend Guido. I took this picture because the two of them came over to our table and I asked Braeden why it is that Guido's face was clean and he had 1/2 his cake all over his. He didn't believe me, so with the awesome technology of digital cameras, I took a picture and showed him. To his great surprise... Mom was right!

I guess these pictures are better late than never!

No comments: