Sunday, October 31, 2010

Firsts

We had a couple firsts at the end of this week. Carsen was home sick, and when he offered to make his own sandwich, I knew that meant he was getting better. He made a tasty peanut butter and banana sandwich. Not sure exactly how he got it closed, but he ate it all.

Friday, the day Carsen went back to school, Gaven and I headed to Music Makers for the annual Halloween party. I was concerned that Gaven was getting sick because he didn't even want to go up front for the puppet part. Even though he doesn't participate in it, he's ALWAYS excited to at least stand up front. Friday, he turned around the opposite direction and went and stood at the wall.

He never got sick... so I'm not sure what the deal was. Maybe it was the addition of all the muscles that made him feel a little off!!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Peanut butter and banana deliciousness. Your son has good taste.