We've been home for a week now and it's sure been nice to be here and get back to the things we're used to doing. Like dressing up as a skunk and making
skunky smells all over Mommy's house. (Guess which little
skunky THIS is?)

Catching bugs and bringing them inside for Mom to see. Shortly after, Mom saying, "Take that back outside, it doesn't belong in the house."
Braeden has nearly perfected his bug "pouncing" skills. He sees a bug and it's almost like instinct he goes into pounce mode. As we were unpacking a HUGE cockroach ran from underneath one of the suitcases and within 2-3 seconds,
Braeden had pounced and caught it. I made him take THAT ONE outside, too!

Tooting on our brothers. Okay, that's not really what Gaven is doing, but it kinda looks like it. Especially with the suspicious look he has on his face! We've actually been potty-training. I'm
SOOOOOOOO proud of him! He's gone three whole days with only 1 accident, and that was most likely because I had him strapped into his booster seat while I was in my bedroom finishing getting ready.

Back to what we've been up to: Hitting our littlest brother in the forehead with the metal baseball bat.
Everyone's okay and the bump was a lot smaller than I was expecting! We've had worse!

And going back to church to see some of the friends we've missed over the summer. I say some because they reorganized our boundaries for what time we attend church and a lot of our really good friends don't attend with the same ward anymore. I just keep pretending they're all still on vacation and will be back soon!

I know I'm biased, but who wouldn't love these three sweet, handsome little faces. I've got the BEST job in the world!

Not pictured: unpacking, lots and lots of errands, rediscovering the toys we've missed for 6 weeks, a trip to a mini-water park (forgot my camera), and the laundry, dishes and cleaning that I'd taken for granted how little I have to do when I'm in WA!!
3 comments:
If there's one thing I've learned from my wife, it's that bug catching is a very important childhood skill.
Your boys are so grown up now!
Briana, even though you are biased about your cute little guys, I would have to agree that they are ssoo stinkin' handsome!
And I love the picture of Gavin "tooting" in Carsen's face. I have a picture eerily similar, but it's my brothers tooting in my face. Oh, the life with 3 brothers... :)
Dang those boys are cute! It doesn't matter if they are all dressed up in white shirts and ties or almost naked in their undies, they are just dang cute! Love our TX babies!
Post a Comment