Every year, from the time that I could remember, during the summer we've traveled to California to spend a week in the sun with my mom's sisters. My boys stayed with Jason's parents, while us girls took off on a road trip. One of our MUST stops for dinner is "Cool Hand Luke's."
Mmmmmmmmm...

We also ate at Black Bear Diner

Since we spend the ENTIRE day at the pool, and I'm not posting any swimsuit pictures on here, all I have left is when we were showered and headed for dinner.
My mom and me in the lobby.

My sister, Nicole and me in the lobby.

My cousins Amanda and Brooke with their mom, my Aunt Des.

Us three girls again.

My cousin Cassandra, Aunt Cindy and my other cousin Melissa.

All 9 of us girls...

Playing a little pool after dinner...



We didn't take as many crazy pictures as last year, but I couldn't help getting a picture of
Colee's hair on the ride home!

All of our "stuff."

We had a GREAT time! Thanks Mom, for making it happen!
1 comment:
I think we need to hire a PI next year to get some swimsuit shots! :)
Post a Comment