
I attended the 1st grade's field day, intending to help and maybe snap a few pictures. They didn't need much help, so my job was easy.

To be quite honest, the stations were pretty lame (even the kids thought so), so the highlight was definitely the
slushies that cooled off the kids.

The one station that
Braeden was really excited about was the "Magic Carpet Ride." I think he was a little disappointed, however, he was lucky that he was the first one to go, because by the time each team got to #9, they were more dragging them than making them fly.



The race to see who can set 4 places at the table first.

I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing because Jason had to head to work, but with the weather and the boredom, I was ready to leave when I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment