and we made it through flu season without any hiccups. He had one bought of a double ear infection, but the tubes did their job and were draining the yuck.
Friday he was complaining to me about his left ear, but it didn't seem to be causing him too much pain until Saturday morning. He was so distraught by the pain that he wouldn't eat or even take pressure off of it. He layed on me for a while as I put pressure with his blanket. Then, I remembered we had a little heat pack, so Jason prepared it and I held it against his ear. That was the only thing that gave him any relief.
He ended up falling asleep on me, so I layed him in our bed. I couldn't resist capturing a picture of him in his cuteness with the heat pack on his ear.
I took him to have it looked at yesterday and they found that his tubes were plugged up and not working. No wonder the little guy is in pain! He's on some meds that will hopefully clear them. I don't want to have to take him to the ENT to go under (again) and have them unplugged!!
He's doing better this morning as long as we don't touch his ear.
2 comments:
Ohhhhhhh, my sweet baby boy. Grandma needs to be there to hold him. I'm on the next flight. Don't I wish! Give him loves from Grandma.XXXXXOOOOO
Poor little guy. I love it when they cuddle though!!!
Looks like we're coming in July. I need to call you. . .
Post a Comment