My mom bought the boys books at their school book fair, and Braeden was excited to get home and get reading. As soon as we walked in the door, he was on the couch reading.Gaven had his little friend Holly over to play the other day.
Gaven is always talking about Holly! The boys even tell him that Holly is here, just to get him out of their room because they know he'll go running to the front door.
A couple weeks ago, Gaven went over to Holly's house to play. Ever since then, every time we leave the house Gaven says: "Holly's HOUSE!!" I have to let him down gently and tell him that we're not going to Holly's house.
Brayden is an ambidextreous (sp?) leg crosser while reading. Is that a real turtle that Gaven and Holly are watching go down the slide? I know you have frogs, and turtles wouldn't surprise me. These boys are way too cute!
5 comments:
That's so cute!
All 3 of the boys are "Chick Magnets". Boy are you gonna have your hands full in a few years!
Brayden is an ambidextreous (sp?) leg crosser while reading. Is that a real turtle that Gaven and Holly are watching go down the slide? I know you have frogs, and turtles wouldn't surprise me. These boys are way too cute!
Yes BraEden, I do know how to spell your name. It was VERY late at night. I love you! I'm sorry Nanu had a brain freeze!
Post a Comment