Friday night, Jason and I got to go out to dinner and a movie. We had a good time!

On Sunday, a friend took a picture of Jason and Gaven out in the foyer.
I asked him if he was embarrassing me... he told me that depended on if he was snoring or not?

Apparently, someone is just as anxious for some sun and warmer days as I am!

Gaven couldn't wait until the boys went back to school yesterday so he could get his hands on Carsen's hat. He's been trying to take it off his head all weekend, with little success.
3 comments:
Haha, you are definitely in Texas. My boys only saw cowboy hats in Toy Story and had no desire to ever want one. It's really cute.
oh I can totally relate to having a husband that sleeps through church!!!
That is so funny! I always see Jason out there...never actually asleep, or snoring, but that would be funny too. :) Just 2 weeks ago I got onto Carson for trying to fall asleep during sharing time...we had to all talk about how it's rude to try and sleep while someone it talking/teaching...Jared included. These poor guys just need some rest!
Post a Comment