Sunday, January 17, 2010

When in doubt...

I've come to the conclusion that I am not above using Duct Tape to keep my child's diaper on.
Diapers taken off: More than I can count
Floor being peed on: 2 times
Pooping without a diaper on: 3 times
Carrying the poop out to Mommy: Once
All within 4 days...

IT WORKED!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Lol,amen sista!! I have had issues like this with Chloe, so I totally feel for you! Why didn't I think of that!

Cassidy said...

When did he get to looking so, well. . grown up??!!!! I hope you guys come to visit!!

Jana said...

We've had to bring back the onesie. Elie is fond of taking off her clothes at night and then peeing in her bed. Gavin's probably to big for those now, but it's solved Elie's problem.

Unknown said...

This may sound mean but I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with poop all day long. I've had poop on the carpet twice, poop from my elbow to my wrist and stepped in poop all today! I love the duct tape, you should patent it.

Bridget said...

I do love the duct tape idea...we used tape a few times on diapers...but mostly because we ripped a tab right off when putting on a fresh diaper. We didn't want to let it go to waste and so duct tape was so very handy.

Is it warm enough to let him go naked butt in the back yard all day? That moved one of ours right along from diaper problems to underpants.

Jeannie said...

You gotta do what you gotta do. And that seems like a great solution to me!

Ashley said...

I love it! Good idea!

ENDub said...

Hilarious! Perfectly worded. Perfectly captured. Perfect that you shared this with other moms who have wondered about the same thing!

Lewis Family said...

Duct tape fixes everything!!! Love it!