I could surely see how someone could have seasonal depression! It really hasn't been THAT long, but I'm telling you, we (Gaven and I) needed an outside play day like nothing else. Don't get me wrong, I don't have seasonal depression, but I think Gaven might! He has been chomping at the bit to get outside and "swi, swi" (swing) for weeks now. When I opened the back door this afternoon, I wish I had my camera aimed and ready at that point. He smiled, looked at the backyard, then looked back at me as if to say, "REALLY? I can go out?"
What more could a little boy ask for?

5 comments:
Ohhhhh sweet baby boy, wait until Grandma gets there....we will be outside all the time!!
Oh I totally understand! It's been rainy and cold here and Zoe has been BEGGING to go to the playground! I think I should just suck it up...
carefree and breathing good fresh air! Nothing like it! Roo, you are too cute!
These pictures are priceless. Chloe is the same way! Except we don't have anything in our backyard yet. She is fine with just getting on her Dora big wheel and making her own path on the grass.
If we as adults were so easily pleased(well at least myself)I would save so much more money:)lol!
Post a Comment