We had a great time New Year's Eve!! We spent it with some friends that we know from Jason's work. Braeden spent most of the night playing the Wii with the Hester boys. Here he is with Avery.
Carsen was excited because they told him he could play with "ANYTHING."
(yes, both munchkins made it to midnight!)
I know it doesn't look like it, but this really is Rootbeer!
Jennifer and her oldest Brady "dancing" after midnight
Braeden showing off some dance moves himself. Not sure what this one was?
Tuckered out (and VERY grumpy today!)
Couldn't quite make it all the way home
Here is the full extent of the dance moves!
My mom pointed out that I didn't get any pictures of Gav. He went to bed around 10pm, before I took out the camera and on the way home in the car, he was the only kid awake, so I guess I just didn't think to get a picture of him.
Thanks, Lonnie and Jennifer for having us over. We had a great time... great company... and great food!!
Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
Love the dance moves! Have a very happy and healthy new year Mann family!
Good food, good fun, good company and good memories. Happy New Year Mann Clan!
Post a Comment