Monday, January 4, 2010

Choo Choo!!

I love my boys' train sweaters that my mom got them last year before Christmas. They wore them for our Christmas picture last year. I was happy that she bought them a little bit big last year, which means that they still fit them this year. The boys love them, too! I think Carsen has worn his to church 2 or 3 weeks in a row! Somehow Gaven got a regular red sweater yesterday instead of his train sweater, and by the time I realized it and was ready to take a picture, we were already running a little late. Regardless, I couldn't help but get a picture because I doubt that we'll get a third year's use out of all three of them.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG.......I want to eat all 3 of them!!

Andrea McEntire said...

Too cute. How appropriate that you got your boys a basketball stand for Christmas. Startin' em' young Bri, way to go!