Sunday, January 24, 2010

Diaper Dandies

Anybody who follows college basketball knows the legendary voice of Dick Vitale. I figured I'd call him up and let him know I have a few more "Diaper Dandies" to add to his list. (That's how he refers to very talented freshman)(I love Braeden's expression in the background of Carsen's picture)

Jason's mom tells me that I need to make a scrapbook page (or possibly even a blog post) of the things that my boys do in their underwear. I guess I can add tackle football to the list.


We worked and worked with Carsen on figuring out how to tackle Braeden. He started to get the hang of it.

Then, he finally figured it out!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love the boxer briefs.

Robin Conner said...

That was so cute! Loved the pics of them hanging from the hoop! I laughed about the post with things they do in their underwear. And then the thought came to me, "What don't my boys do in their underwear". I swear, if they could they'd live in them all day! Also, I love the duct tape diapers! Very genious!!! Miss ya! ♥