It was Carsen's turn to go to the tree farm this week. We went to a different farm than we went with Braeden's class. They were pretty strict at this one. They asked us only to take pictures in certain areas... Carsen's teacher said, "I've never had anyone ask me NOT to take pictures." I guess they didn't want the kids to be distracted by parents taking pictures. Whatever! Carsen was excited to see me there when he got off the bus. I cracked up at his hat. I usually put it under his hood, but he wanted it that way, so we just fixed it a little.
Their first station was "Dress the Scarecrow." The kids thought it was fun, but had a hard time doing it themselves.
3 comments:
Boy, oh boy, what fun you guys are having! I love the hat on top of the hood! New fashion statement a la Carkie. He looks so prescious. Love you little caboose!
He is toooooo dang cute for his own good!! I just want to eat him up. I can tell how cold he was. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hat! Stylin' there Carkey!! Looks like lots of fun.
Oh my goodness. Your kids are seriously some of the cutest kids I've ever seen. I can't belive how big Gaven is getting! Sooo cute!
Happy holidays.
Eryn
Post a Comment