I was probably just as excited as
Braeden to go on his field trip to the Christmas Tree Farm this morning. Until I walked outside and realized how cold it was today! Here he is with
Triston all ready to go.

At the Christmas tree farm: ONLY IN TEXAS!!

Tree education:

They showed the kids how they flock the trees

Trying to stay warm!!! Trying the key word.

Me and my boy

Playing on the hay pile.
Braeden with his teacher, Mrs. Bell

Freezing our tushes off on the hay ride... (I wish!)

Listening to see if the "Hay Captain" was pulling his leg or not about seeing "baby rattlers, real reindeer and bats" in the "forest" on the hay ride.

It was tough, since they were so active, but I actually think I captured a picture of the bats that he was talking about:

When we saw the baby rattles, fake reindeer and bats hanging in the trees,
Braeden confirmed that he KNEW he wasn't being serious!!
Yaaaaaaa,
suuuuuuuure!!
2 comments:
I love it when kids are gullible and then figure out what you are talking about. It is hilarious! Nice "bats" in TX. Was that a "sticky tree"?
Did you get a Christmas cactus to take home and decorate!? Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment