At the beginning of "Spoonful of Sugar", Braeden has a part where he reads a verse of the song. Originally, he was supposed to sing the verse during the song, but he wasn't able to get his little boy singing voice to go up that high. (I couldn't even get MY voice to go that high!) So instead, they had him recite the verse at the beginning of the song.
Here's what Braeden says:
The honey bees that fetch the nectar from the flowers to the comb
Never tire of ever buzzing to and fro,
Because they take a little nip from every flower that they sip,
And hence they find their task is not a grind.
3 comments:
I wish my medicine was good like that! I wouldn't mind taking it then. Maybe I just need to be sung to bid.
Great Job Braeden. That was a lot to remember!! What a great experience for all those little kids!! Thanks for sharing!! Wish I could have been there in person!
So cute! That looks like they had so much fun!
Post a Comment