Sunday, November 8, 2009

Corn Dogs and Mac'n'Cheese

A friend of mine was telling me that her son was begging her to go have lunch with him at school, and it made me realize that I had not gone and had lunch with the boys at their school yet this year. So Gav and I headed to school on Friday to have lunch with the boys. They were excited to see us, but I think Gaven was even MORE excited to see them! Carsen's class had lunch first, and it wasn't until just before he had to go back to class that I remembered that I had my camera. I only have one picture of Carsen and the rest are Braeden and Gaven.


They have a special area, up on the stage, that families can sit at when they come to have lunch with their kids.


We had a good time. On a side note, Braeden has done what he was asked and hasn't ordered ice cream again since we "talked" about it. Jason has the week off this coming week, and I'm sure we'll head back up to the school for lunch with the boys. I'm thinking a treat of ice cream is in order!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Braeden looks so big and grown up in the last picture. He looks like he should be in 2nd grade instead of K. He reads like it also!! It is so cute to see Gav get so excited to see his brothers. Love those little guys!!

Andrea McEntire said...

How fun! I remember loving it when my dad came and ate lunch with us. We always loved it growing up. P.S. I love how serious Carsen looks in his firman outfit. That boy's got a destiny....