Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little bit of this...

And a little bit of that... I always feel like I post pictures of Gaven and not of the other boys. Now that they are in school, I have more pictures of Gaven and have to make a conscious effort to take them of the older two. Here's Carsen just after a haircut and bath the other night.Braeden was watching Carsen play the Wii while I was cutting HIS hair, and I kept having to deal with him trying to look around me as I was wanting him to SIT STILL!!

Braeden gets to be "The Star of the Week" at school this week. His teacher makes the week special by letting them bring a treat, pick a book from home to be read, or to read themselves, have ice cream on Thursday and get a few fun surprises to take home on Friday. Braeden has been looking forward to being the star of the week since school started. He brought home a star that we had to decorate both sides with his name and pictures.

He picked out ALL the pictures himself (with a little direction).

Here are a couple videos Jason captured from their soccer game on Saturday. The first one, he got one of Braeden's goals.



We didn't get any good videos of Carsen, but I'm sure we will at some point.




Since I'm on a video kick, here's another video I took the other night of a lightning storm that we had. The video is only a minute, and if you watch, the best flash of lightning is at the end.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Braeden is certainly our little "STAR"! He is so prescious. I think he did a great job on the pictures. The soccer goals are wonderful....where is that guy that says goooooooooal when you need him? I love cool lightning, but since I am deaf, was here thunder to be heard? Nothing quite like a good old southern thunder storm! Kiss those boys for me!

Bridget said...

I didn't hear any thunder...but wow, that's a lot of lightening. Congratulations on your Super Star!

Cassidy said...

Nothing beats a Texas lightning storm. I love them. Cute kiddos, as always. I haven't talked to you in FOREVER. How have you been?