Monday, July 6, 2009

Who ARE you??

I have this phrase I say to my boys when their either being REALLY good or REEEAAAALLLY bad! I ask them, "Who are you and what have you done with my _______ (fill in the blank with one of their names)?"
The other day, I needed to go to the grocery store in the evening, so I decided I would take one of the boys, and it was Braeden's turn. He really eats that kind of thing up... he becomes all super sweet and sentimental, it's pretty cute. He'll just look at me, smile and give me a squeeze, just because. He was being very helpful and VERY good. I said to him, "Braeden, it's so fun to have you here with me, you're being a very good boy." He looks at me with a sweet smile and says: "Mom, are you thinking 'where's your Braeden?'"

4 comments:

Debbie said...

He comes up with some of the cutest things!! What a sweet boy.

Jeannie said...

That one made me laugh out loud! :)

Cailean said...

Hahahaha that's so cute :) It also reminds me of what my Mom used to say whenever I acted out - "Where did I find you? Under a bush?" Sigh :)

Bridget said...

Love it!