Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures

The boys requested that I take their pictures. Braeden and Carsen took turns making funny faces for the camera. I couldn't get Carsen to keep his eyes open with his funny faces.
Apparently, Gaven had been watching his brothers.
I think I might see a tiny bit of eyeball from Carsen. With no further adieu, here are my three cheeseballs:
One morning this past week, Gaven was just chillin' in the kitchen, so I grabbed the camera.
The boys were too busy looking at themselves in the mirror to smile at the camera! Oh dear!
Gaven's new favorite seat:


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are some very cute pictures! We missed Braeden in class today. I hope he's not sick.

Laura Oler said...

It's been a while since I left a comment, but I just love seeing pictures of your boys. They are so cute and so funny!!

Janene said...

Look at those cute boys! They are looking very TAN these days. They must be enjoying the pool!

Robin Conner said...

Very cute pics. They are such handsome adorable boys!

Lewis Family said...

You know I think your boys are the cutest kids, hands down! Gavin is such a little sweety...mmm doggy kisses!