Braeden's school had a
Pre-Kindergarten Kite Day today. Each kid brought a simple kite and they flew them out in the grass field. The little boys and I went to watch and take some pictures. We were there a little early, so I took a few of Gaven and
Carsen before they started.


Braeden was really excited to have us there.

It was a hard concept for the kids to understand that you run in order to get the kite flying, but once it's flying, you have to either stand still or walk. Every time they tried running with their kites, they would take a nose dive to the ground.

As excited as
Braeden was to have us there, he kept walking off as far away from us as possible. This is my camera in super-zoom mode.

And, of course, before leaving,
Braeden wanted a picture with his "best friend" Trinity.
1 comment:
What a bunch of cute boys! I love the picture of Carsen with the yellow flower. I can't believe how big Gav is! It's only been 8 months since we've seen him and he's gone from a baby to a toddler.
Post a Comment