Friday, May 8, 2009

Miscellaneous

I often go in to check on the boys at night and either find them in their undies or with their shirts off, so I took a picture of Carsen the other night because I thought he looked cute. Last night, we went to Braeden's soccer pizza party at a little place called Mazzio's.

For their coach, the team bought a framed picture and a gift card. The kids got to sign their names on the picture mat. One of the moms was standing by while Braeden was writing his name and asked, "How do you spell Braeden's name?" I said, confidently, "Oh, he knows how to spell it." She asked, "Are you sure?" So, when I looked he had written "B-A-R-E..." Oops, guess not. Luckily, it's pretty easy to change a kid's A into an R and vice versa!

Here they are, checking out their most coveted trophies!

And the "champs" themselves:

Their coach made them "championship" t-shirts. It's all a little overdone if you ask me, but the kids ate it up!

Just a random picture of Roo on the way home.

He had to hold his trophy the whole way home.

Believe it or not, it was HIS idea to take pictures out in the front yard. He even convinced me to let him take his trophy to school today for show and tell . . . and you might have guessed it, he wore his new red shirt, too.

While we were taking pictures, Gaven decided the tree needed a little more water.

One last one:


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Braeden looks so happy with his trophy!
I love sleeping photos. They are some of my favorites of my kids too.
Gaven is growing so fast...I miss you guys.

Jared said...

Those trophies are a hot commodity! Carson had to take his to school too.

-Janene

Alan said...

Go Braeden! Nice trophy