Trying to be like the "big" boys:



Does anyone else want to get those "choppers" (thighs) as much as I do?
I found it cute that they had the WHOLE couch and Carsen chose to sit right next to her!
Buddies
Now my dilemma is what to do for a swimming pool. We want to have something for the summer since the weather is so beautiful now, but I can't make up my mind.
I could spend $15-30 and get a little one that we can set up and take down as needed... or I could spend about $200 and get one that the boys can actually swim in, and that I could get in also. Jason doesn't want to kill the grass, and neither one of us really want to spend the money. The grass isn't really an issue for me, I figure we can re-sod that area if needed before we move.
What to do, what to do?
Cheap and easy
More expensive and a little more work (but a lot more fun)
Any suggestions?
4 comments:
I'm always cheap. I wish I wasn't though. Still, that's what I am, so that's what I'd do.
I say heck with the grass for the next few years.....get the bigger pool!! Think of the fun times!
it depends on how much you want to supervise, too. I know you can't leave them out alone with ANY pool, but with a deeper pool, you would have to have eyes on at all times. More fun, though...and many more hours of it!
I would go cheap. We just bought one of the bigger blow up ones and the kids love it! Especially when we put it at the end of the slide!
Post a Comment