Monday, May 11, 2009

Laundry Day

For some reason, I have the hardest time getting all of my laundry washed, folded AND put away all in the same day. Today was an exception and I'm pretty proud of myself! I had 6 loads, so that might help explain why I'm proud of myself! While I was busy doing laundry, here are a few things the kiddos were up to: My friend Tammy was telling me only about a week and a half ago that she was so glad that Gaven wasn't a climber when she was watching him because her little girl (a week and a half older than him) IS! I told her that she jinxed me.
Yesterday, I found Gaven at the top of the play set... all by himself. I took him down and he proceeded to show me just how he got up there: climbing up the slide. Today, he went up the ladder. Gone are the days of putting him out back for some piece and quiet knowing that he can't hurt himself.
Being proud of ourselves must have been a theme for the day!
Carsen wanted to use a glue stick today, that was his only request. So we thought of something a little creative that he could do.

When Braeden got home from school, the boys wanted to ride bikes, so we all went out front. While I was watering our tree, Gaven was over at the spout drinking from the drip that was dripping. After I got my camera, he wouldn't do it again, but it was really cute!



Loungin' with Brianna from across the street.
(She's just a couple months younger than Gav)

3 comments:

Cailean said...

Your family always seems to have so many fun things going on!

Alan said...

We have a hard time getting the laundry done in one day, and there's only two of us (and not that many clothes...)

Gaven has such a cute face!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the laundry! I know the struggle you have...you got it from me???