The story of the night had to be the humidity. It was horrid! There wasn't any sort of a breeze because we were pretty much surrounded by trees. We were all LITERALLY dripping with sweat the whole night. It was pretty gross. I ended up taking Gaven's overalls off him and letting him run around in his t-shirt. This picture was taken at the end of the night just before we left and we had dried out quite a bit by then. Still, you can tell his head is still a little wet, and so is mine!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Crawfish Boil
Saturday night, we went the the 6th Annual Radiology Spring Crawfish Boil. Yummmmmm Yummmmmmm!! One of the guys took the kids on a hay ride without the hay.
They had a good time! I didn't get very many pictures, or many good ones because I forgot my camera and was borrowing my friend's for just a few opportune pics.
Of course, the boys found the dog that was there and had to give her some attention.
If you look at the first picture, you can see the big pots that they boiled the crawfish, potatoes, corn and sausage in. I think there were 3 or 4 of them. The boys' favorite part was opening up the coolers and playing with the live ones. I warned them about the pinchers and they seem to be pretty careful not to get bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would never have been able to stand the heat or the humidity without dying, but sure would have loved to had a few of those crawfish! Glad you enjoyed them for me!
Post a Comment