After a LONG night down at the car dealership, we finally have our new van. I took a few pictures this morning. We didn't get home until 10pm, so the boys were a bit tired this morning when I woke them up to take Braeden to school.
They were such good boys for us, since they didn't get to eat dinner until 9:15 last night! The play area at the dealership was priceless; we would have never been able to do it with three hungry children for THAT long at the dealership.
So, here it is. It looks even better parked in my garage. Okay, so you can tell I'm excited! I already LOVE it. The part that I love the most has to be that it's reliable and has working AC!!
See Mom, grass does eventually turn green again in Texas!
See Mom, grass does eventually turn green again in Texas!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new van. It's so pretty! Looks like our van's twin sister! ;) You chose wisely!
The van is awesome, but not quite as cute as those little boys sitting in it!! P.S. The grass looks great Bri!!
cute van! congrats!
It looks beautiful! Congratulations. I love white.
Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) We got a chance to drive a Sienna on our recent trip when that was the rental minivan Enterprise gave us. So roomy!!! Way roomier than our SUV! Have fun with it!
fancy!!!
Post a Comment