Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

We took advantage of a few minutes that we all had home together last night and dyed a few eggs. We definitely didn't get very extravagant, but the boys enjoyed it anyway! Braeden got a shot first, and Carsen was all eyes!They really ARE best buds!
I was trying to take a picture of just the eggs and each of the boys wanted their picture with them. I decided that pictures of just the eggs are boring - these are WAY more fun!

We hope you all have a wonderful Easter and enjoy celebrating the amazing gift Jesus gave us - no other person has given such a great sacrifice, no other person even capable. We talked with the boys the other night about how Jesus died so that we could all live again. It was pretty neat to see Braeden grasp even just a tad bit of the "Easter Spirit!"
HAPPY EASTER!!




2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Happy Easter!!! I keep meaning to call you. I have the funniest story for you! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Who needs Easter Candy when you have boys as sweet as this? Can you just squeeze all of them for me?