I was in Walmart with Braeden waiting to pick up a prescription for him when he was sick. He was sitting up in the seat part of the cart and had my grocery list and was writing on it. He told me not to look, he had a surprise for me. See if you can read it!
Translation: Mom, you are the greatest Mom.
Translation: Mom, you are the greatest Mom.If that doesn't melt your heart as a mom, I don't know what does? I thought the picture of me at the bottom was surrounded by sideways "B's", but I was later told that they are hearts. . . what was I thinking? (Oh, and he made my hair long because he likes it better that way) :-)
7 comments:
That is so cute Bri! I loved once Ethan could start writing, you'll start to get lots of cute little "love letters" from him. They are priceless! Thanks for sharing!
Oh that is so cute! I hope Carter does things like that.
You need to listen to that boy......You are the greatest Mom!!
That is adorable!
You should totally frame that and put it somewhere that you'll see every day. I LOVE the way he draws fingers and toes!
That is too cute! I could tell they were hearts, but I could also see how they look like B's:)
In my defense, I WAS looking at it upside down! :-)
Post a Comment