Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photo Shoot

Braeden and I had a photo shoot out back today after church. For those of you that have read past posts, I've long since given up on studio photos. As you can see, we had a TON of fun. This isn't even 1/4 of the pictures that I took.My next project, Gaven's 1-year photos. Haven't worked up the patience to do those yet. I think I'll wait for Dad to be around to help with those, and I'm sure I'll post once I do.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this boy delicious or what? I can NOT believe how perfectly beautiful he is. The eyes, lips, cheeks and that smile with the glint in the eyes, my goodness he is gorgeous. I will start my cannon sighting classes soon. We will need it when he is 16!

Robin Conner said...

Those are great pics. You couldn't get better results at a studio any way. I can't believe he is 5 already! Crazy. I like the one of him holding a piece of grass and looking at it. very cute

Debbie said...

My sweet boy!! I miss him soooooo much. I think he needs another "month" at Grandma's.

Ashley said...

Those are great pictures!

Laura Oler said...

Wow, he's so gorgeous! I want you to come to VA and take pictures of my kids! You do a great job, and so did he. Your boys are all amazingly cute and fun to read about.

Cailean said...

Uh....yeah. You don't need no stinkin' studio! You're amazing! Do more so I can revel in your photographic genius. I need to try harder than pointing and shooting, I think. Great job!!!!

christyephillips said...

WOW! I'm impressed, those turned out way better than studio pics. what a handsome guy! I can't wait to see Gaven's.

Andrea said...

Hi Briana,
This Andrea Steele. I love the pics of your son, you really did an awesome job! I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog!
Thanks for coming to my baby shower, I wish we could have gotten to know each other better. You are such a sweet person, that was my impression of you from the shower, and I am sure it is accurate!

Andrea said...

If you would like I can send you an invite to my blog, just send me your email address to littlemissiebowtique@yahoo.com