I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was cute. My plan was to do it with Braeden, but I had WAY too much fun doing it with Carsen and thought I should post his answers, too.
1. What's your name? Carsen Isaac Mann
2. How old are you? 3
3. What's your favorite color? Blue and Braeden’s favorite color is blue, too.
4. What's your favorite book? Pirates Don’t Change (baby’s) Diapers
5. What's your favorite song? Umm, The batman smells Jingle Bells (THANKS Janene!)
6. What's your favorite movie? I like to move it, move it (Madagascar)
7. What's your favorite TV show? No, game, k. (Mom: No, TV show) Little Einstein’s
8. Who's your best friend? Braeden
9. Favorite smell? Gaven (LOL)
10. Favorite candy? Yummy suckers, that’s a bunch!
11. Favorite sound? Braeden’s sounds
12. Favorite instrument? trumpet
13. Favorite thing to do at school? Eat lunch
14. Favorite game? The Wii
15. Favorite food? I think it is Mommy’s food (good answer, kid)
16. Favorite drink? Chocolate milk and juice and Propel
17. Favorite animal? Giraffe and elephant
18. Favorite things to do? Play the Wii
19. Favorite place to go? McDonald’s
20. Favorite toy? Braeden’s bike, but I like some of Braeden’s stuff. . . I do.
21. What do you like about Braeden? Telling him if I can ride his bike. (He means asking him)
22. How old is Dad? I can’t remember that one.
23. How old is Mom? I still can’t remember THAT. (IF you had to take a guess). I think it is . . . she’s 12. Mom are you 12?
24. What makes you happy? Braeden sharing his toys.
25. What do you want to be when you grow up? A fast rider of Braeden’s bike. But I have to be how big he is, and how old.
Can you tell what has been on this kid's mind? He LOVES Braeden's new bike. He would rather ride it than his big wheel. Makes me wish I had just gotten him a bike on his 3rd birthday.
Stay tuned for Braeden's answers later tonight . . .
4 comments:
How darling. Does that little boy idolize his big brother or what??? You know Bri I was thinking about when you and Nicole were that age, I bet your answers would have been similiar to idolizing her also. I'm glad he has such a good big brother!!
Oh, so cute! It made me smile to read his answers. It's so amazing how the second son idolizes the oldest! They live and breath everything pertaining to the oldest. Ashton is the exact same way. If Ethan is doing it, then so is Ashton. Very cute answers. And I can't believe he got your age right! ;)
Now I'm going to read Braedens!
Carsen is the sweetest thing in the world and you can tell that by his answers. I am happy that he loves Braeden so much. Even his sounds! I wonder about that one though, I have heard Braeden at times that could make you wonder! :) What smell of Gaven, that fresh baby smell after a bath or the smell that makes you give him a bath?
So cute! Didn't you love doing this? the answers crack me up, and they are so smart! It's so cool you got to interview two of your boys. I will have to save this for the girls too!
Post a Comment