What happens when Nanu (grandma) sends a package in the mail from the Northwest?
The snow globes freeze!

The boys run around like crazy wild indians, over life vests that are meant to keep the crazy wild indians from drowning!

This one's for you Nanu!!

Gaven got himself in a little bit of a predicament the other day. I couldn't figure out WHY he couldn't get himself out of the laundry basket . . . ??

Until I realized that his leg was actually stuck through the handle part!

It was at that point that I decided to be a good mother and help the poor kid out!
4 comments:
The picture with Gaven is funny! Can he really almost be a year????? Man time flies.
Are those boys just the cutest things in their swimmies? I love that Carsen "butt". Thanks for taking that for me. I sure hope the snow globes thaw and not leak so that they can be played with. I feel like we are in a snowglobe here! :)
Frozen snow globes, that's a first for me, that's really funny! Did they thaw okay with no cracking? Have a good Christmas! ;)
How's the "chewster?"
I think I can hear Gav saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, GET ME OUT!!" and your reply would be "hold on bud i gotta get the camera first" I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment