Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Color-coordinating

Mommy says: "Hey guys, why don't you go get some shorts and a t-shirt on, it's a beautiful day to go play out back . . .
When they came out looking like this, I had to laugh, thinking "why don't you two switch shorts, or switch t-shirts and then you might actually match!"

4 comments:

Aimeeable said...

You can wear shorts outside?! We're are in at least a foot of snow! How does Santa get to your house without snow?

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

I love it!! I really think that is something you are going to have to TEACH boys and then they still may not get it!! (i know curtis still has problems)

Unknown said...

Those boys are so adorable! Looks like you've got part of the heat wave I've got. It was a sultry 85 degrees today. Yep, and I was wearing a red sweater. I couldn't help it, it is Christmas Eve! :)

Debbie said...

When you are that cute.....it doesn't matter whether you match or not!!