I know I'm a little late getting this up, but I have a good excuse. Thanksgiving night, I came down with the flu. Yesterday it was all I could do to keep my kids fed while Jason was at work. I'm not one to be put completely out of commission by a sickness, but this one had me good, with 102.4 fever and one of the worst sore throats I've ever had! Yesterday consisted of the boys asking for all sorts of snacks and random things and Mommy saying yes to everything. I can't tell you everything they ate, but I know they were happy . . . movie AND junk food day, Mom, you should be sick a little more often. This was the first year we did our "own" Thanksgiving, and we went ALL out. Jason was quite proud of his turkey, as he always is with any of his cooking concoctions.
We invited one of Jason's co-workers over to eat with us. I didn't think to take any pictures until all of the beautiful food had already been dug into, so here are a few pictures of dessert, and then playing afterward. The last picture in the bottom corner was one that I added of Carsen "reading" to Braeden while he was having a hard time with #2!
We invited one of Jason's co-workers over to eat with us. I didn't think to take any pictures until all of the beautiful food had already been dug into, so here are a few pictures of dessert, and then playing afterward. The last picture in the bottom corner was one that I added of Carsen "reading" to Braeden while he was having a hard time with #2!

2 comments:
We've had a stomach flu, actually twice, and it went through each kid on a different day so I feel like for the last two months someone has been sick. I am so ready for this to be over....and this we got flu shots.
I wish we were closer so I could have helped you! You could have sent the boys to my house.
Post a Comment