Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cheese Anyone?

My baby boy was just a bit tired the other day during lunch!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so sweet!

Robin Conner said...

That's hilarious! I love the tired shots, they are priceless! We've had many of the "time outs to your room", turn into nap time too, that's what happens when they start school. Funny. I'll email you that recipe! :)

Jana said...

What kind of mom are you? Put that poor baby to bed. :} j/k of course, but I think you know that.

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

I LOVE this video! Sometimes Landen gets a little "zoned off" during meal times but never that sleepy!! (maybe thats why he is 28lbs) I did notice that he really didn't want to spit out the food though. It must be rough for them!! (food-play-sleep-play-food-sleep-more food-play-sleep)

Aimeeable said...

How in the world was it so quiet in the room while you shot the video? Of course the kid was dozing off -Where was all the sibling entertainment?!

Becky said...

I have a picture of Sam (he's 10) asleep on the toilet when he was about 3, so cute...

Cailean said...

HOW did you not crack up laughing while you were filming!! I think that should go on You Tube. At first I didn't understand the title and then as it slowly appeared out of his mouth I was sooooo laughing. I'm impressed he instinctively spit it out since he was too tired to swallow. SO FUNNY! I'm glad you posted :)

Unknown said...

I think he needs a Grandma to hold him so he can sleep...oh sooooo good! I'll volunteer. I do love them so much when they are so sleepy.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he's gotten even since we were there. I hope ya'll are doing well!