Friday, November 14, 2008

4th Picture, 4th Folder

I've been tagged, by my dear friend, Robin.
Here are the rules...Go to all your pictures (stored on your computer) and in the 4th folder, post your 4th picture and tag 4 friends.
My 4th folder happens to be a folder with current pictures in it. It's a bit ironic because I wanted to post this picture anyway (cause they are so stinkin' cute)! This is Carsen and his little friend Kayla. They were playing the other day and I told them I wanted to take a picture of the two of them, so they leaned in and this is what I got:
Are they the cutest, or what?
I'm not completely playing by the rules because I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along if you'd like!


1 comment:

Robin Conner said...

That is a really cute picture, they almost look related! :)