My Mom, Dad and Grandma gave me some money for my birthday to get "something for myself" I was told. I finally went and did that Thursday. I found a desk at Ikea that I liked and wanted for my scrapbook "corner." I'm so excited because I finally have room to have all my stuff out and ready to sit down at a moments notice and scrapbook. I've already done 4 pages since I've had it set up. Thanks Mom, Dad and Grammy!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Wow, that desk looks great. I love the green storage bins!
Happy Birthday! My family does that too - money for birthdays and such. Isn't it the greatest feeling of freedom? You spent yours well!! :)
How neat! And happy belated birthday.
So cute, Bri! You deserve that kind of space. :) I'm glad you found what you want.
so great! it's your space to create. happy belated bday.
btw, how do you make collages of pictures?
Post a Comment