Not bad for a 4 year old, huh! Okay, so I've seen other kids do more "spectacular" things with a pen and paper, but sometimes it's fun when you don't realize your child can do something and then, BAM, they show you their masterpiece. I don't even think Braeden realized that he could draw a space shuttle (or his version thereof). We were at church and all of a sudden he got all excited and showed me what he had drawn. "Look Mom! It's a SPACE SHUTTLE!"

5 comments:
That is so cute! I love kid art. Thank goodness he didn't tell you it was a portrait of you or something else.
Very cute. Does kinda look like a horse from above! funny. Thanks for sharing. kid art is fun! It only gets better! Last year in first grade, Ethan brought home a picture of Santa Clause fighting satan. oh yeah, the teacher loved that one! Crazy kids!
That is so cute!!! And yes I can see the horse version too :) Their drawings are just simply one of the best things about being a parent!
That is a great picture!
That's awesome! It is funny to see what the kids can come up with despite our lack of knowledge that they can do it. :)
Post a Comment