Here are some pictures of the kids from last night. Dave & Tamara and Jason & I are alternating a date night. Why not, right? Dave and Tam went out last night, and as I was getting the kiddos ready for bed, I realized how cute 5 little kids all clean in their jammies were, so I took some pictures. I was not able to get Sequoia's hand out of her mouth or Gaven to stop chewing on the spiders, but oh well. What do you do when your the positioner and the photographer, too? The last picture is when I was feeding Sequoia a snack right before bed and Carsen came over and was talking sweet to her. I had to get a picture, even though the picture doesn't capture the fact that she was talking sweet back to him.

5 comments:
I love it! What great memories you're making - turning the situation into something fun. I am also someone who LOVES kids in their pajamas - especially boys! I would seriously keep Elijah in his pajamas all day if I could :)
One of my favorites too, clean kids fresh from the bath and in jammies! Just ready for snuggling, if only they would sit still long enough!
I miss you guys and wish we were there too!
Very cute pics. So....you said you "realized how cute 5 kids could be in pajamas"! ??? This is your intuition preparing you for whats to come! :) ha ha. Ya never know. I can tease cause I got pregnant accidentally, so I have no remorse in teasing others! :)
Too cute! Your kiddos are absolute dolls :)
Post a Comment